Print Expo 2018 (June 08-10, 2018)
Print Expo 2018 is the regions’ largest and most successful and one of India’s most powerful business exhibitions on pre-press, printing, print finishing, packaging, converting and signage. Around 200 exhibitors from India and overseas will exhibit at the Print Expo 2018 and the show will attract over 14,000 trade visitors from all over India and neighbouring countries.
1. Print Expo 2018, now in its' 10th Edition, is the regions' largest and most successful printing exhibition.
2. Growing Bigger, the show will attract around 200 exhibitors and more than 14,000 buyers and decision makers from India and overseas.
3. Organised on a floor space of over 70,000 sq. ft., in Hall 2 & 3, every active supplier to the printing industry will be exhibiting at the Print Expo 2018.
4. Print Expo 2018 is the most cost-effective opportunity to meet with the largest number of buyers from the region.
5. An unparalleled networking opportunity - Print Expo 2018 will put you in touch with the latest in print media technology.
6. Direct selling to serious buyers in active buying mode.
7. Targeting, testing and developing new markets.
8. Identifying and recruiting new distributors and partners.
9. Launch your business into high gear for 2018 and build business relationships that will reap long-term benefits.
Hall 2 & 3, Chennai Trade Center, Chennai, India.
8th, 9th & 10th June 2018
Intel Trade Fairs & Expositions Private Limited (ITFE)