India Medical Device 2018 Exhibition Between 15th To 17th February In Bengaluru
The 3rd edition of the International Exhibition & Conference i.e. INDIA MEDICAL DEVICE 2018 is scheduled from February 15 - 17, 2018 at BIEC, Bengaluru. The Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India along with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry has been actively working towards growth of Medical Device sector in providing affordable access and care to needy patients. Since the objective has always been to encourage and bring forward with best technology solutions and manufacturing, therefore, the Department of Pharmaceuticals announced the India Medical Device series of events which is an annual activity.
The show will bring together key decision makers from the realms of Industry, Academia, Regulators and Government to gauge opportunities and estimate the potential of Indigenous manufacturing for Medical Electronics & Devices in India and also create an ecosystem to enable path-breaking initiatives and innovations.
The purpose of this event would be to promote consumer-centric manufacturing by involving Medical Electronics, Devices, Health Diagnostics, Hospitals, Surgical Equipment etc. from the user's perspective. The event will highlight and foresee developmental efforts and domain level expertise which needs to be further nurtured.
1. Conference: Deliberations on policy roadmap and other topical issues in manufacturing of Medical Electronics and Devices
2. Delegate Parcipaon: Over 200 with substantial foreign participation
3. Exhibition: Showcase technologies and products to the Indian & international healthcare fraternity
4. One to One Interaction: Facilitation of B2B & G2B meetings with stakeholders
5. Recommendations: Emerging from the stakeholders and decision makers towards best practices in Indigenous manufacturing
6. Networking Opportunities: Build contacts with important stakeholders
Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), 10th Mile, Tumkur Road, Madavara Post, Dasanapura Hobli, Bangalore 562123, INDIA