AHL & IFC Enters Into Agreement To Co-invest In Residential Projects
2018-03-29 Business Deals / Tie-ups Construction Northern India
Ashiana Housing Limited (AHL) and International Finance Corporation (IFC), a part of World Bank Group have entered into an agreement to co-invest in upcoming affordable and middle-income residential projects including in senior living projects. The agreement envisages a total investment of INR 150 crores on a project to project basis by IFC, representing 40% of the capital required by a project. The remaining 60% of the capital required, i.e. INR 225 crores, will be contributed by AHL. The investment of IFC will primarily be in the form of non-convertible debentures for identified projects with returns linked to project-specific returns.